Technical Assistance Grants Program
The Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development’s (DHCD) Technical
Assistance Grant (TAG) provides funding to nonprofit organizations, local governments,
local development agencies and local development corporations to obtain or provide
advisory, consultative, training, information, and other services which will assist
or carry out community development activities.
Eligible project costs, include, but are not limited to, costs associated with consultants
or services, a portion of general operating expenses and other costs directly associated
with community development projects. Special areas of focus for TAG include projects
that involve and support designated Main Street and/or Maple Street communities,
Transit Oriented Development, BRAC Zones, and Sustainable or Green initiatives.
- Applications due September 10, 2014 with Notification of Award
no later than November 13, 2014
Applications with incomplete required documentation at time of submittal will not
be accepted, and those applicants will be invited to apply in the next round.
NOTE: There is a Required Documents Checklist included with the TAG application
– all materials must be provided as outlined in the checklist by the application
For FY15 the amount of $200,000 will be available for the Technical Assistance Grant
program. The maximum request for funds is $50,000 and applicants must provide a
dollar to dollar match for the amount requested.
For more information contact:
- Amy Seitz
- Director, Community Access and Partnership
- Division of Neighborhood Revitalization
- Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development
- 2 North Charles Street, Suite 450
- Baltimore, Maryland 21201